Our professional setup for your ukulele before delivery
(23 quality inspections)
◯ Proper Setup and Inspection
✅Check the height of action
✅Ensure no string is buzzing
✅Ensure frets are level
✅File any sharp fret edges
◯Inspect the construction of the ukulele
✅Ensure the ukulele is free of any defects including scratches, dents, discolorations, warping, etc.
✅Ensure the nut slots and bridge provide for even action across the ukulele
✅Ensure the construction of the ukulele is free of gaps and misalignments
✅Check that the fretboard is properly glued onto the neck and body
✅Inspection of any binding on the body and fretboard
◯Inspection of the tuning keys positioning and functionality
✅Ensure all screws are tight and secured to the headstock
✅Ensure all tuning sleeves are straight
✅Ensure that the tuning pegs turn smoothly with no slipping
✅Ensure the strings are properly installed
◯Quality inspection for electric pickup and controls
✅Pickup Sound Check
✅Check even output for each string
✅Electric charger test
✅Ensure the jack output is properly installed
✅Tuner, volume, tone and effects test
✅Cosmetic inspection of the outside of the case
✅Quality check of the soft cloth padding inside of the case
✅Quality check of any zippers or latches
We can customize the string height by sanding the saddle and the nut according customer's request.
Please choose the option when you order a ukulele, and tell us your prefer via e-mail.
The action is adjusted with the height of the saddle.
The action shows the string height on the 12th fret.
- over 3.0mm: Most players feel the action is too high if it's over 3.0mm.
- 2.7mm~3.0mm: The high action produces sounds louder then low actions. It's good for loud sound strumming to play lower frets positions.
- 2.7mm~2.5mm: This medium action is a good balance to play a loud strumming and for picking on high frets.
- 2.5mm~2.3mm: The low action ukulele is easy to play on any frets, but a sound volume might be soft.
- under 2.3mm: A lot of ukuleles have buzz noises with too low action.